Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service, technology, and manufacturing innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to deliver lean and effective solutions to our government and industry partners. We have a contingent opening for a Training Systems Analyst to join our team. This position will provide an opportunity to develop the innovative technology that supports some of our nation’s most important defense initiatives. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and health benefits, the Training Systems Analyst will join a motivated, talented, and technically accomplished team. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be results oriented and have the ability to work in a well-organized, logical and systematic manner. They will set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action, and control performance levels to maintain high internal customer satisfaction. They will possess deep insight into customer requirements and will maintain the ability to ethically influence those requirements. They will be able to clearly define and clearly articulate compelling solutions and will require an ability to quickly assimilate and apply complex technical information.
Kitty Hawk Technologies has a contingent opening Training Systems Analyst with five (5) years of experience in in reviewing training system documents to identify impacts to facilities, training space and support services in support of the Surface Combat Systems Training Command (SCSTC).
– Provide support on all facility training support equipment improvement projects. This includes all MILCON, Sustainment, Restoration, and/or Modernization projects.
– Review project scope and impact to training with local NAVFAC and SMEs.
– Maintain the SCSTC Infrastructure/facility information “as is” floor layout drawings, square footage, distribution of spaces, and training support equipment.
– Track project status and update information as it becomes available
– Provide support assessing the SCSTC Learning Site facilities against pre-established check sheets.
– Provide support to the facility assessment program.
– Attend meetings and submit associated trip reports
– Initiate and track the status of facility projects.
- Five (5) years of experience in in reviewing training system documents to identify impacts to facilities, training space, and support services.
- Ability to analyze, investigate, and develop training plans for MILCON, Sustainment, Restoration and/or facility modernization projects.
- Initiate, track status, close facility projects in available databases.
- Provide on-site facility assessment.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET DoD clearance is a must - U.S. Citizenship is required.