Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to:
- Independently develop and implements creative solutions for delivering customized training modules specific to the needs of the customer.
- Analyze, design, develop, implement, and evaluate instructional systems and programs and training curriculum and materials.
- Serve in working groups to analyze individual task standards and produce learning objectives at a level appropriate for and tailored to the specific target population.
- Develop and produce all required curriculum materials as assigned or required from the analysis and design of the courses.
- Create and/or maintain master lesson files and inspect materials to ensure consistency of content and compliance.
- Participate in comprehensive program reviews.
- Recommend changes associated with curriculum development.
- Have overall responsibility and authority for accomplishing or directing the progress of assigned training projects and events.
- Daily interaction with engineers, developers, testers, users, and the government customers
- Assist in the development of Computer-Based Training (CBT) and ILT student handouts, instructional materials, aids, and manuals
- Identify training requirements by evaluating program needs and participating in meetings with program, software, and engineering teams
- Review training presentations and web enabled-video training modules and provide feedback to development team
- Respond to user request for support, via phone and email, regarding functionality of the application
Required Education Qualifications
- A bachelor's degree in an education, training, or related field and at least seven (7) years of professional experience, OR A master's degree in an education, training, or related field and at least five (5) years of professional experience. Navy Master Training Specialist (MTS) may be substituted for Bachelor’s Degree.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET DoD clearance is a must - U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Proficient with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a quick learner who adapts easily to frequently changing requirements and thrives in an exciting environment.
- Effectively contribute on teams developing rigorous analytic solutions to top-level Navy training issues
- Exercise independent judgment and work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability and willingness to multi-task, and capable of professionally addressing client questions and issues
- Experience in technology insertion, such as AR/VR and student immersion, into training existing environments