Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service, technology, and manufacturing innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to deliver lean and effective solutions to our government and industry partners. We have a contingent opening for a Systems Analyst to join our team. This position will provide an opportunity to develop the innovative technology that supports some of our nation’s most important defense initiatives. In addition to receiving a competitive salary and health benefits, the Systems Analyst will join a motivated, talented, and technically accomplished team. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be results oriented and have the ability to work in a well-organized, logical and systematic manner. They will set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action, and control performance levels to maintain high internal customer satisfaction. They will possess deep insight into customer requirements and will maintain the ability to ethically influence those requirements. They will be able to clearly define and clearly articulate compelling solutions and will require an ability to quickly assimilate and apply complex technical information.
Kitty Hawk Technologies has a contingent opening for a Systems Analyst with six (6) or more years of experience in in the design operation and/or maintenance of complex U.S. Combat Systems. Demonstrated experience in reading design documents, evaluating high level interface block diagrams and evaluating innovative designs incorporating commercial equipment, part task trainer emulations and simulations to create flexible and cost effective training and readiness capabilities.in support of the Surface Combat Systems Training Command (SCSTC).
Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to,
– Provide engineering and technical support and advisement regarding problem definition, analysis, requirement development and implementation for complex systems in the engineering discipline required to meet technical requirements.
– Demonstrated experience in the analysis of recommended changes and in determining the impact on system readiness and user functionality.
– Provide engineering services for both Combat System Computer Program integration and consolidation and all future Combat Systems Baselines.
– Analysis of proposed changes on operators and maintainers to properly perform their duties.
– Provide support for meetings, symposiums, and reviews with respect to the new tasking. Submit Training and Systems Engineering data.
– Provide assessments and recommendations on system development, process improvements, and strategic decisions.
– Prepare technical presentations, briefings, and papers to address accreditation efforts in such venues as technical design reviews, technical review boards, and others.
– Identify risks and develop mitigation plans for identified cost, schedule, and technical issues.
– Attend meetings, symposiums, and reviews
– Initiate and track the status of facility projects.
- six (6) plus years of professional experience in the design and/or maintenance of complex U.S. Combat Systems.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET DoD clearance is a must - U.S. Citizenship is required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills. Proficient with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a quick learner who adapts easily to frequently changing requirements and thrives in an exciting environment.