Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service and technology innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to deliver lean and effective solutions to our government partners. We have an immediate opening for a Program Analyst to join our team. This position will provide an opportunity to support the development of innovative technology that supports some of our nation’s most important defense initiatives. Kitty Hawk employees work closely with our customers to develop solutions that support national engineering/analysis and security missions, and the ideal candidate will support our team in providing program support to the Department of Defense (DoD). In addition to receiving a competitive salary and health benefits, the Program Analyst will join a motivated, talented, and technically accomplished team. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be results oriented and have the ability to work in a well-organized, logical and systematic manner. They will set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels to maintain high internal customer satisfaction. They will possess deep insight into customer requirements and will maintain the ability to ethically influence those requirements. They will be able to clearly define and clearly articulate compelling solutions and will require an ability to quickly assimilate and apply complex technical information.
The Program Analyst role requires candidates to have three (3) or more years of professional experience supporting government related analysis for various components of combat systems and communication systems.
Responsibilities in this position include, but are not limited to, – Capture meeting minutes and actions items to maintain a battle rhythm and monitor progress.
– Maintaining briefing files for instance TER slides, OQE to support PTEM/PEXOR, other data calls
– Maintaining task schedule for across department project-related tasks, using IBPES report data for financial/subtask analysis
– Participate in weekly status meetings
– Regularly reports overall project status to management and key stakeholders.
– Identifies and drives completion of agreed project team action items.
– Proactively identifies and helps to resolve issues that impact achieving agreed milestones.
– Maintains a project repository of historical and current project information.
– Facilitates team meetings and other day-to-day activities as required by the team.
– Identifies and maintains relationships with the project’s stakeholders and external to NSWC DD activities to ensure agreed action items and milestones are met.
– Suggests and implements improvements to project management and other organizational processes.
• Must be committed to working on-site at the Kitty Hawk office or government customer facility. Flexible work arrangement may be available as dictated by customer support requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS:
• Three (3) years of experience providing programmatic support for DOD programs.
• Technical degree or experience in defense systems development, testing, and technical documentation.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a SECRET DoD clearance is a must, may be required get Top Secret clearance – U.S. Citizenship is required.
• MS Project for schedules; Acrobat Pro for formalizing documentation; MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Teams, and MS Word
• Organization skills
• Working knowledge of the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center, and United States Naval Fleet organizations is desired
• Jira, Confluence, and SharePoint are a PLUS!
• Effectively contribute on teams developing rigorous analytic solutions
• Exercise independent judgment and work autonomously with minimal supervision
• Strong written and oral communication skills, the ability and willingness to multi-task, and capable of professionally addressing client questions and issues