Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service and technology innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to deliver lean and effective solutions to our government partners. We have an immediate opening for an Operations Research Analyst to join our team. This position will consist of collecting and analyzing data to evaluate operations and processes to facilitate decision making for our valued customers at Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia. Kitty Hawk employees work closely with our customers to develop solutions that support national engineering and security missions, and the ideal candidate will support our team in providing program support to the Department of Defense (DoD). In addition to receiving a competitive salary and health benefits, the Operations Research Analyst will join a motivated, talented, and technically accomplished team. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be results oriented and have the ability to work in a well-organized, logical and systematic manner. They will set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels to maintain high internal customer satisfaction. They will possess deep insight into customer requirements and will maintain the ability to ethically influence those requirements. They will be able to clearly define and clearly articulate compelling solutions.
- Assist with the improvement of processes and policies in support of programs and strategic planning efforts.
- Participate in the organizations System Engineering Program (SEP) to assess processes and recommend efficiencies
- Development and analysis of Risk Management and Requirements Management Plans
- Development of Test and Integration and Configuration Management Plans
- Collect and review programmatic and technical updates and streamline status inputs from supporting In-Service Engineering Agents (ISEAs)
- Developing, analyzing, and maintaining organization wide schedules and Plans of Action & Milestones (POA&M)
- Develop, implement, and support team integration and document management policies
- Develop and maintain tools designed to management mobile workspace environments
- Minimum of three years of experience in one of the following
- Engineering/science management
- Operations research analysis
- Financial/Cost Analysis
- Collecting, reviewing and analyzing data in order to make recommendations and developing solutions to organizational challenges
- Working knowledge of the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center, and Unites States Naval Fleet organizations is desired
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Candidates currently residing in a designated HUBZone are strongly desired
- Bachelor’s level degree in Business or Technical Field