Kitty Hawk Technologies, a growing service and technology innovator, is seeking talented and motivated professionals to deliver lean and effective solutions to our government partners. We have an immediate opening for a Data Analyst II to join our team. This position will consist of conducting data analytics projects to provide information that facilitates decision making by our valued customers at Naval Surface Warfare Center Philadelphia. Kitty Hawk employees work closely with our customers to develop solutions that support national engineering and security missions, and the ideal candidate will support our team in providing program support to the Department of Defense (DoD). In addition to receiving a competitive salary and health benefits, the Data Analyst II will join a motivated, talented, and technically accomplished team. The employee will also enjoy a flexible work environment where contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Candidates must be results oriented and have the ability to work in a well-organized, logical and systematic manner. They will set clear objectives, monitor progress, take corrective action and control performance levels to maintain high internal customer satisfaction. They will possess deep insight into customer requirements and will maintain the ability to ethically influence those requirements. They will be able to clearly define and clearly articulate compelling solutions.
- Manage database queries used to extract technical and operational data
- Work with stakeholders to identify data model design and requirements
- Construct data, monitor data quality and resolve database issues
- Utilize query and scripting tools, business intelligence tools, and statistical methods to produce reports, data files, and dashboards
- Minimum of four years of experience in performing computer system analysis, developing database systems, and managing enterprise-wide collaboration tools such as Microsoft’s SharePoint and Teams
- Two years of experience designing and using data management tools
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server 2000 & 2005, and Microsoft Access is required
- Working knowledge of the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Surface Warfare Center, and Unites States Naval Fleet organizations is desired
- Must be a United States Citizen
- Candidates currently residing in a designated HUBZone are strongly desired
- Bachelor’s level degree in a Science/Technology field